Click on a vacancy below to find out more.
We are looking for a part-time General Accounts Administrator to join our rapidly expanding team.
The general administrator will work in conjunction with the Senior Support Administrator in a varied role to ensure that the day-to-day administrative and accounting transaction side of the business is fulfilled, and ensuring the team and CEO are supported.
The role will be responsible for controlling the purchase ledger, sales ledger and credit control ensuring that the systems implemented are effective for the management of the company accounts. General administrative tasks will also include bank reconciliations and inputting data into the company accounts system to ensure that the financial reporting system is accurate.
The position will be part-time, ideally working 5 mornings or afternoons.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- In conjunction with the Senior Support Administrator ensure that all administrative tasks in support of the executive team and operations team are fulfilled.
- Responsible for overseeing day to day running of accounts payable. Processing of supplier invoices, dealing professionally with incoming queries and assist in reconciling of supplier statements. Posting information to the general ledger and accounts system. Maintain a filing system for accounts payable records.
- Responsible for overseeing the sales ledger. Setting up new customer accounts, conducting credit applications, referencing and following up any credit agency recommendations. Processing dispatch notes, payment remittance and raising pro-forma sales invoices.
- Responsible for completing the month-end reconciliation of the accounts along with the preparation of the management accounts in conjunction with the CEO and Accountants.
- To provide support for general administrative tasks for the company which includes dealing with new starter processes (payroll set-up, induction etc.) and Human Resource (HR) tasks (holiday entitlement, pension provider etc.).
- To perform general filing activities and maintenance of records for customers and clients in a systematic manner (both paper and electronic copies).
- To provide support for pulling together monthly / quarterly claims for grant allocations.
- To monitor and maintain the training files and systems for EHS and Quality for all employees